men are the worst but also sometimes they are the best. not as a group. but as individuals
Actually, although this is definitely true, I would argue that this applies to most groups/kinds of people, and even people in general.
Yess two best gifs together
I don’t understand why but I really hate this shade of blue
God it’s actually making me uncomfortable
No I am uncomfortable. As a color deficient person I almost never see the color blue and that is the bluest blue that has ever blued.
I believe our internal frustration with this stems from the fact that it is very similar to a certain type of computer message
do you feel the anger and frustration?
This is 100% what everyone does in their room when they are alone, and this girl filmed it. Bravo.
this is my favorite video in all of human history
I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS THE OTHER DAY THIS CUTE GIRL her laugh is so infectious goddammit
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
im pretty sure the person made the picture as a joke just to get a reaction and you guys really supplied them with one hell of one omg bless it
"Good Looking Parents Sing Disney’s Frozen (Love Is an Open Door)"
So I think my wife and I enjoy Disney’s Frozen soundtrack more than our daughter, but I’ll let you all be the judge of that.
This is my new dream
I don’t know which is better
Watching the parents who are just fabulous people
Or watching the kids reaction
I love this I cannot stop laughing!
me everytime a character in a movie has to get a few drops of their blood for some ritual bullshit (via jtoday)
WHILE WE’RE AT IT, why do people try to cross those skinny bridges over lava/chasms/whatever by walking upright. IT’S CALLED CENTER OF GRAVITY. get on your hands and knees and crawl across that thing. HUG IT. SCOOT YOUR BUTT ACROSS. “but i look stupid!” lalalala but we’ll avoid that ~dramatic moment~ where you almost fall over and die because your damn fucking self wanted to look COOL
and stop yanking IV lines out of your arms the minute you wake up in the hospital
That is a broadsword, why are you fencing with it
Shoot him damnit. You have a gun. Win! Kill him! No! Don’t give him a speech!
ALL OF THESE. EVERY TIME.
Also you could totally sever a tendon in your hand and it tuRNS OUT THOSE ARE IMPORTANT?!
If I blurt out “WHY would you do that?” during a thing it is probably one of these.
it’s falling long ways so TURN AND RUN SIDEWAYS FUCK